Sunday, February 22, 2009

Co-sleeper no more?

Avery has been sleeping in her pack 'n play in my room for the last 3 nights. Since I've done this she is back up for her 3-4am feeding. She is quick to go back to sleep and doesn't eat very long at all. I hope it won't be long until we're back to sleeping through the night. I was going to attempt to start our night routine at 9 instead of 10 but I don't want to throw too many new things at her at once. I think the earlier bedtime will be next then moving to the crib in her room. After that we will probably move the bedtime up another hour. I miss her being in my bed, but moving out is for the best.

Great-grandma and great-great-grandma are visiting from Florida. Avery is getting lots of loves from them.

Avery still hasn't met her cousin. He is stubborn and is now officially 3 days late. We will meet him someday soon!

No comments: