Sunday, September 13, 2009

We have a tooth AND a stander!!!

I can feel the tooth it juuuust broke the surface. She was throwing a fit tonight and I got a good look at it while she was screaming at me. (I swear, the attitude is from her father. Teeheehee.) I can see where her gum is split and the tooth is poking through.

Yesterday and today she's been standing on her own when you put her down on the floor until she goes to take a step. She still face plants (I catch her, shut up) when she moves either foot but could stand still all day long. She's almost to getting up on her own without pulling up on anything. She gets up to one knee and just cant get that other foot under her. She's already pulling up on absolutely everything and crawling all over the place.

How in the heck did this happen? I swear 2-3 weeks ago she wasn't even crawling.

She's growing up too fast. ::tear::

No comments: