Friday, February 5, 2010

::blink, blink blink::

Hi world. Remember me? I've been living in the dark ages for a week.

My new computer cable came today and I did a little dance at the mail box. THANK THE LORD. I can feel my nervous tick subsiding.

Cracker face wasn't feeling the dark ages either.


I kept trying to get her to cook me some lunch, all I got was goldfish. ::le sigh::


Not loving time out. Please don't mind the coral shirt with red and blue socks. I bought new socks yesterday. Maybe we can work on the matching thing.


I was trying to get a pic of the bow in her hair that we got for St. Patty's Day. She was having none of that. As you can see my living room has been overrun by bathroom remodeling stuff on the left and toys on the right. We're in the process of solving that today. I bought a big book shelf last night and my dad helped me attach it to the wall in Avery's room today so it couldn't tip over. I'm putting the toys and books on the shelf in her reach and taking out a side table in her room so there is room for all her stuff.

The bathroom remodel will hopefully be almost complete this weekend. I need to finish pulling up the wallpaper. Did I ever tell you how much I LOATHE wallpaper? Grrrr.

Now I need to go do my taxes since I have my computer back. Fingers crossed for a good return!

No comments: