Thursday, February 25, 2010

My little thumb sucker.

I'm so glad Avery doesn't take a pacifier. It's one less thing I have to keep track of, one less thing I have to pick up, one less thing for her to lose all the time or use as a flying weapon at me in the car.

She's a thumb sucker. We never lose her thumb and I never have to think about bringing it with us. I know as soon as that thumb crosses her lips she's either tired or not feeling well. She's not a 24/7 thumb sucker. It's great. With her thumb and her blankie(s) she is a happy camper.

I took this right before her nap.


Signal bedtime.

She walks into her bed and grabs one or both blankies and walks around with her thumb in her mouth. This is the universal "put me to bed woman" in my house. It's really a good thing she isn't into subtleties, eh?

No comments: