Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow day.

Mommy had to go out and shovel the driveway so I bundled up the Avester and took her out with me for a bit while my mom took pictures. Avery actually liked the snow. She didn't want to go inside when I handed her off.


I laid her down in the snow...she wasn't thrilled.


So she decided to tell me a story about the snow. (Disclaimer: you may go blind looking at my outfit.)


Then we tried to walk a little bit.


How cute is she?



She fell down.


I sent her inside shortly after this. She was not happy about it.

I thought I had a short driveway. Man does it seem long when you're shoveling 8 inches or more off of it. I was covered in sweat by the time I went inside. Of course we got about 3 or 4 more inches last night so it needs shoveled again. FML. So this is what all you ladies keep your men around for right? "Manly" things like shoveling the drive and opening the pickles. Geesh it's a good thing I'm strong enough to open the pickle jar and I can shovel my own driveway thankyouverymuch. I'll admit I don't know how to do some things so my dad is helping me redo the bathroom. I probably could do the flooring, sure, but I'd like it to look nice. I probably wouldn't even be able to lay it straight.

No comments: