Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a relaxing weekend!

"Mom if I give you a fake smile will you leave me alone to watch Yo Gabba Gabba?"


I took these this afternoon. Not a thing she's wearing matches and she's carrying an empty snack cup, but boy is she sure cute.

These shoes sure are cute!


We had a great weekend spending time just the two of us and seeing family. I'm pretty sure I could get used to having this many days off in a row. My bathroom remains a work in progress. I'm so tired of looking at a half done bathroom and huge boxes in my living room. Patience.

About that new tattoo, I think I'm going to call and make and appointment tomorrow. Eeek! I have a list of things to get done tomorrow and I think I'm going to put that on the list.

I'm still waiting for my tax return. The money is already spent, but I'm impatient! You hear that IRS?! GIVE ME MA MON-NEY!

No comments: