Wednesday, March 24, 2010

15 month check up: success!

Stats-
Weight: 25 lbs 5oz (75th-90th percentile)
Height: 32 in (90th percentile)
Head circum. 18.25 in (50th percentile)

Milestones - MET and then some!

She loves her doctor. There are multiple in the practice but I always try to schedule with one. It doesn't always work out, but we get her when we can. She likes Avery and remembers my name and that I moved here from Indianapolis no matter how long it's been since we last saw her. She asked me if we were settled in and used to the area and if I've visited Riley and Indy lately. (I haven't and I so need to get over and see old friends!) As soon as she walked in the door Avery said "HI!" and crawled right up on her lap. Like I said, she doesn't know a stranger. Avery spent most of the visit pointing at the door "mommy, baby, outside" She remembered all the babies in the lobby and wanted to go see them. She got 4 shots, which I'm pretty sure hurt me more than they hurt her, and we were outta there. She told the doctor "tink yew" and "bye bye" and we left.

It's safe to say I'm one proud mommy! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

My daughter was just about the same @ 25.8lbs and 32.5inches. :)