Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ah I forgot to tell y'all the bathroom is done.

Well, almost. I still need to decorate and get hardware. By hardware I mean towel racks and toilet paper holder.









Oooooo perty. I feel so much better about the bathroom. Before I felt like I touched as little as possible in there because it was so gross. Bleh. I hated the peeling linoleum with the grossies that got stuck in between. I hated all the grime from the years of abuse and the time it sat empty. But now it's all new and clean and there isn't gross stuff stuck under the trim and between the pieces of linoleum. There aren't stains on the walls. Aaahhh. My own little OCD paradise.

Now if I could just feel the same way about my basement. ::shudder::

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

Love the bathroom!! So when are you pulling up the carpet?? :)