Sunday, April 4, 2010

And a blessed day to you...

Happy Resurrection Day everyone!

Let us not forget, Easter isn't about bunnies and chocolate. It's much MUCH bigger than that!

Speaking of Easter I tried to get some pics yesterday of Avery in her Easter outfit. Big.fat.fail. She was grouchy, I was grouchy, yo gabba gabba was on, she was snotty, she wouldn't hold still (nothing new), etc etc. It seems like I was doomed from the start. When I got the pics on my computer a lot of them looked too blue. It was odd, I've never had that happen before.



I didn't even attempt to edit any of them. But, at least you can see her outfit. She's adorable, if I do say so myself.

So, what are your plans for this Easter? Church? Time with family? Egg hunts? Whatever your day has in store, I hope you take a moment to reflect on the magnitude of this day.

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

Oh my!!! Even grouchy she is beautiful!!! I love that dress on her!!! Can you tell I am Grandma?