Thursday, April 8, 2010

I have a girl crush

I love reading other peoples blogs. Is it because of the personal glimpse into other peoples lives? Is it knowing maybe everyone is just a teensy bit crazy? The majority of the blogs I read are about children around Avery's age or single parents. Things I relate to.

But one in particular I LOVE to read. Meet Blair. A lovely southern lady. Her writing style and brutal honesty makes me feel like we could sit out on the porch with a glass of tea and chat for hours. She's doing a giveaway right now for a $50 gift card. I headed over to browse the site and fell in love with a beautiful necklace. I would want the heart charm to instead have an "A". It sums things up beautifully. The two most important things to me my faith and my family. I think this one is absolutely stunning as well.

Head over and take a peek around. Odds are you will find something you love as well.

No comments: