Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks for the new look Becca!

how cute my new blog is! I mean really really really cute!

Thanks to my e-friend, Becca, over at The Paro Post for a complete overhaul and making it look fab! Head over to her blog and check out the pics of the cutest little family EVER! She's a work at home mom with a small design business. This girl is TALENTED! I love her invitations! Go check them out and keep her in mind for all your needs! I actually have been thinking about some personalized thank you notes. Becca can you do that? Wait, duh, of course you can. I'll keep that one in mind. Who doesn't love a hand written thank you note right?

So here's what you have to do. Well you don't HAVE to, but would you pretty please? Puh-LEEEEEASE?!?! See over there ::looks to the left:: where it says "followers"? You do, great. Are you on that list? YOU AREN'T!!!?!?!?! And why not? Could you add yourself to that list? I would love to see how many people are ACTUALLY reading this blog. Many many many people tell me about reading my blog or comment on Facebook, but over here, no love. :( Oh, just one more thing. Could you please click on these -------------------------------------------------------------->
They are the top mommy and top baby blogs. Just click and it counts as a vote. Come back and do so often. :) (Oh, go ahead and vote for Becca too on her blog, cuz she's super awesome.) THANKS!! You guys are the BEST!

Oh, see that pretty button on the top? Grab that and put it in your blog! Do you follow me and I don't follow you? Let me know! I love to read new blogs.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Awww! You are so so sweet! I've been busy with blogs and just saw this post, but thank you so much and I am so glad you love it! I think it came out pretty cute! I can definitely do TY notes, and you let me know if there is anything else you need as well. :)

Amanda said...

I just emailed Becca to see about making over my blog! I am so jealous at how cute yours is!!! LOL