Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wish List Wednesday



I think this week I'm going to do a birthday edition, okay okay it's a month away. It's my blog, deal.

I've been looking at external hard drives a lot lately. I really need something to back up my computer. I would be DEVASTATED if I lost a single picture I have saved on here. As I start to take more and more pictures, I will need the room.

Speaking of taking more picutes. Ahem. Ok, ok, I'll try to be reasonable.

Have I told you about my love for Gussy? She's divine! I've been drooling around her shop for months and months. I have my eye on this little number with the chartreuse ruffle. I also LOVE the cute little headbands. And the little chatty Gus zip pouches. OH EM GEE I LOVE ALL THE RUFFLE. Which is weird because I'm not much of a girly girl. She has a blog too and sounds just sweet as pie.



The beach. At sunset. Ahhh. A girl can dream right?

So what's on your wish list on this fine Wednesday?

No comments: