Friday, September 17, 2010

It's only been 2 days?

Since I blogged? Seems longer, guess I've been busy busy!

Today Avery and I met work friends for lunch. This was Avery's first time meeting them. They pretty much gobbled her up. She LOVED them!



Nothing like a group of 6 nurses and a toddler to get things going!

We left the restaurant and went shopping since we were already at the mall. I needed a new outfit for my sisters birthday party go out tomorrow night. I got a HOT shirt and some jewelry for the occasion.

Wednesday morning I got home from work, slept two hours, picked up Avery, we napped for two hours, then I headed north to be with a friend after the passing of his mom. It was a nice, relaxing, chill time. We spent too many hours drinking too much wine after Avery went to sleep. Oh the headache the next morning! Ugh.

Oh, Cato @'ed me again on Twitter. We're, like, BFFs now, duh. ;)

I swear I do have a blog with some content that needs to be written. But it's a cool summerish/fallish evening and I can hear the crickets. I'm going to go sit on the porch and drink a beer. And then go to bed, cuz that's how I roll.

No comments: