Wednesday, October 13, 2010

She's so big!

Avery and I went to the park this morning. She LOVED it, as usual. I couldn't help but get a little choked up when I was helping her down the slide and she let go of my hand and said "Mommy I do it". She climbed up, went down, and ran around and climbed back up again and again and again. She loved that she was a big girl and could do it by herself. I wish I would have taken my camera. Maybe we will go back this afternoon after her nap.

She thought it was hilarious to stomp around in the leaves and listen to them crunch. I remember last fall visiting that same park and she was TERRIFIED of the sound the leaves made when we walked on them.

Added perk of spending an hour at the park before nap time: she fell right to sleep after lunch without any complaints and without getting out of bed!

No comments: