Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in review

Last year I wrote a list of New Years Resolutions. Looking back I think I was mostly successful.

Still not so great with money. Took a TON more pictures. Blog has really taken off compared to this time last year (seriously THANK YOU!). Still learning to laugh more and not be so worried all the time. I've come a long way. We are improving on our Spanish everyday. Aves is so freaking smart and picks up on things quickly.

Looking back, it's been a great year. Babies grew into toddlers. People have come and gone. People have come that never should have and gone again. Friends and family have been supportive through it all. New hobbies have been discovered. I've grown more as a person, as a mother.

This years resolution? I'm not making one. Yes, all of last years resolutions still hold true. Sure I'd love to lose some weight. But, I'm not pressuring myself or setting any kind of deadline. This year I'm going to work on not letting the stress get to me so much. I'm going to appreciate the snuggles and giggles. I'm going to stop and soak in the little moments. I'm going to spend more time with people I love and spend more warm summer nights outside enjoying the sunsets. So maybe that is my resolution, to live life on purpose?

No comments: